Roof Inspections are important to inform you of the current condition of your roof and to provide you with an estimate of its remaining life expectancy. Roof Inspections are also important to verify that the home you are buying/selling is properly protected. An old, warn out roof can be a make it or break it for a home buyer.
At Customer 1st Roofing, Inc., it is important to us that your roof is in good condition to keep your home and family safe.
Our Roof Inspections include inspection of:
- Condition of the roofing materials
- Condition of any roof transition areas
- Check for proper drainage
- Drains, downspouts, rain gutters
- Flashings, pipe jacks, ventilation
- Proper installation of air conditioning units and other roof-mounted equipment and devices
Our Customer 1st Roofing representative will provide you with a written report of your roofs condition, its approximate life expectancy and an estimate for any repairs necessary to certify the roof.
As a licensed, bonded and insured roofing contractor, our team at Customer 1st Roofing can provide you with the necessary repairs to keep your roof in top condition and your home and family safe.