Roof Inspections let you know the current condition of your roof and provide you with an estimate of its remaining life expectancy.
If you are buying a house, it is important to know the REAL condition of its roof!
After all, replacing a roof is one of the most expensive repairs you will ever need to make on a home!
Don’t accept a roof inspection that looks like this!
Our Roof Inspections include inspection of:
- Condition of the roofing materials
- Condition of any roof transition areas
- Check for proper drainage
- Drains, downspouts, rain gutters
- Flashings, pipe jacks, ventilation
- Proper installation of air conditioning units and other roof-mounted equipment and devices
Your roof inspection will include a written report of the roof’s condition, areas of concern and its approximate life expectancy. Each report includes no less than 6 photos (per building).
At Customer 1st Roofing, Inc. it is important to us that we provide you with the peace of mind that your roof has been inspected by a trained technician.
Our fees for Roof Inspections*:
Residential Homes: $175.00
Commercial Buildings: $200.00/building (multi-building discounts)
Multi-Family Properties: $250.00/building (multi-building discounts)
*Realtors will receive $50 off!